Dear JMS Parents:
The Johnston Middle School PTO is delighted to offer parents the opportunity to enroll students in the JMS After School Program.
Registration may be completed and returned to the PTO Room, Monday through Friday from 3:45 until 6:00. Please see Gira Patel.
Please read the following information.
- ALL enrichment program fees and the $25 registration fee must accompany all registration forms. For Homework Zone, please see Number 2. Payment may be made with cash or check. Make checks payable to Johnston Middle School PTO.
- As a convenience, installment payment schedules are available for Homework Zone only. Late charges of $10.00 per month will be assessed for payment received after the due date. One third of the total is due at the time of registration and 1/3 due by the end of the first week of each month. Special payment arrangements must have prior approval. Failure to meet your financial obligations may result in suspension from the program. The PTO relies upon payments of tuition and fees to cover program expenses.
- Classes must meet minimum enrollment requirements. You will be notified if any class is to be canceled due to lack of minimum enrollment. If a class is canceled, you will receive a full refund for that class. If you choose to change your child’s after school activities, there will be no refunds given, as classes are scheduled on a minimum requirement basis.
- Failure to pick up your child on a timely basis will result in late fees. Late fees are calculated as follows: $10 for the first five minutes and $1 for each additional minute. Each parent is allowed one free five minute tardy.
- Discounts are allotted for families with multiple students enrolled in the Homework Zone. Please see director for more information.
- Students enrolled in JMS Enrichment classes will receive the following discounts: